Name of Data Processor:
Soulution Tanácsadó Bt,
Hereinafter briefly referred to as SMART-HR
(registered seat: 2481 Velence Iskola street 21a)
Name and contact information of Data Protection Officer:
Zsiska Zsófia, email@example.com
Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
That SMART-HR, based on the order of the Partner (employer and Data Processor), can act and perform all services related to the contracted development project while proactively complying with the regulations for data processing and fully observing the protection of personal data.
Legal Grounds for Processing Data:
SMART-HR processes the personal data for the above purposes – arising from contractual performance – based on the freely given consent of the Collaborator natural person.
Duration of data processing:
Consultancy typically involves data transfer, which is why the present notice expressly highlights the List of subcontractors (suppliers) annexed to the Data Transfer Records as the basis of the data transfer – regarding the recipients.
By signing the Statement of Consent, the Collaborator authorises SMART-HR as data processor to use the data provided by the Collaborator for the specified purposes, and transfer said data to relevant subcontractors involved in the project implementation.
The relevant subcontractor(s) regarding the transfer of a specific Collaborator’s data are specified by the Data Protection Officer in the Data Transfer Records.
According to the records and based on the request of the Collaborator and/or the Partner, the Data Protection Officer will provide the requested information immediately.
Scope of Processing Personal Data:
SMART-HR will use the personal data you provide exclusively for the above mentioned purposes based on the Client’s instructions and the information provided by the client, during the performance of the following services:
– HR audit or organizational diagnoses– business data of the participants of the preliminary needs assessment meeting (such as salary informations, contracts..etc)
– Surveys – tests, questionnaires, interviews– name, email address, phone number of respondents/participants, i.e. the Collaborator, current and/or potential job title of the Collaborator as well as the results of the test (behaviour, competence map)
– Training, workshop – name, email address and phone number of participants (Collaborators)
– Supporting recruitment process – name + full curriculum vitae email address and phone number of applicants
– ensures the security of the personal data provided to them, and will do everything in order prevent the modification, unauthorised access, public disclosure, erasure, damage or destruction of said personal data;
– assures you that your personal data will not be used for any other purposes and gives you the opportunity to request information on the processing of personal data kept of you;
– processes your personal data in its own registry in accordance with Act CXII of 2011 (Information Act), and shall subsequently erase the personal data processed.
Your rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
You can request that SMART-HR:
· give you information on the processing of your personal data,
· rectify your personal data and
· erase or block your personal data – with the exception of the data involved in mandatory data processing.
Per your request, SMART-HR will give you information on the personal data processed by SMART-HR as Data Processor, the sources of said data, the purpose, legal grounds and duration of data processing, the name and address of the data processor as well as the data processor’s activities that involve data processing, and – if your personal data is transferred to a third party – the legal grounds and recipient of data transfer.
SMART-HR is required to provide the information you request as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days of the submission of the request, in a readily understandable form, in writing. The information is provided free of charge.
SMART-HR may refuse to provide information only in the cases specified by the Information Act, and shall inform you in writing of the specific provisions of the Information Act that justify the refusal of information. In case of refusal of information, you have the right to seek judicial remedy or contact the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information at: 1125 Budapest Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C., phone: +36 1 391 1400, Fax: +36-1-391-1410, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: http://naih.hu/.
Consent to data processing is freely given and can be withdrawn free of charge without restriction or justification. The statement of withdrawal (referencing identification information) can be submitted in any of the following ways:
Soulution Tanácsadó Bt.:
by post to:
2481 Velence Iskola utca 21a or
by electronic mail to: email@example.com
a.) If you have any questions or problems regarding the data processing or data transfer activity of Soulution Tanácsadó Bt., please contact our data protection officer any time using the above contact method. We will answer your privacy questions, investigate your problems or complaints, and inform you of the results.
b.) The data subject may also seek judicial remedy against the data controller if the data subject’s rights are injured. The court will give the case priority. Court cases initiated in the protection of personal data are free of court fees.
c.) The data subject may submit their complaints to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (mailing address: 1534 Budapest, Pf.: 834; address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c).